Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

new year. new beginnings.

2011 has officially begun, and the start of a new year has me thinking of all the things that this year will bring! they say that whatever you are doing at midnight on new year's is what you will be doing the rest of the year. in my case, that means that i will be cuddled up with tyler on the couch wearing pajamas and enjoying a sweet kiss. if that's what my year will be full of, SIGN ME UP!

this year has so much to offer - graduating. finally moving back to my home city. new home. new job. marriage. tropical honeymoon. settling into married life with my new husband. our first holidays together. and then another new year's! there are a lot of firsts this year and a lot of exciting things happening; there are also so many unknowns. sometimes, it makes me feel uneasy, but it mainly makes me feel excited. tyler and i were having a conversation about all the unknowns the other day, and he told me "you never have to do anything alone ever again." it's so good knowing that no matter what comes my way, i'll never face anything on my own. 2011 truly feels like a new beginning... as if my life has finally picked up wings and has found its official start. i know this year is going to fly by, but it is my new year's resolution to soak up every moment so that i can take in all the specialness of every second.

i hope i am not too presumptive, but i think that 2011 is going to be the best year ever!

fin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment